Lesson Learned: International Customs Relations
Never pay for expedited international shipping on adult play toys because Incheon Customs will just hold them for two weeks anyways.
Apparently, I needed to pay a small tax because the cost of the items was a bit high. It was a simple process to pay, but annoying because the dude kept re-confirming that I bought ‘personal massagers’ and giggling while I was like ‘Yes, indeed, PERSONAL MASSAGERS, YES. ARE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT?!’ I needed to pay a measly 10,000w.
What irks me is that my friends had no issues with this. Perhaps the sending company didn’t lower the value of the items to pass customs and/or customs was too smart to let that pass. Or they just thought it was hilarious that someone was trying to get off.
They better come soon because I know I’m not. ;)
- 18 notes
- violentgurl likes this
- heatofthemomentexpress likes this
- zakreiter likes this
- zakreiter said: ‘cause I know I’m not, BA-DUM BUM!
- reggieross likes this
- amijangbaresherseoul likes this
- abitchabroad likes this
- accidentalajumma likes this
- hagwonstyle likes this
- anyotherday said: I wish that I could double-like this, because this is gold. Ahahaha. Sorry that it happened, though :(
- anyotherday likes this
- kasiainkorea likes this
- ysandme likes this
- peachesofapathy said: i’ve gotten caught by customs twice too but just for clothes. hehehe
- enseoulment said: Unfortunatelty read this while drinking hot tea, and now my nose is scorched from that last line making me snort tea out. Thnx
- enseoulment likes this
- spicyenoughforyou said: The non-lowering was probably what happened :(
- spicyenoughforyou likes this
- sarahssaem likes this
- ohheythereworld likes this
- estelio posted this